Rockfish Valley Foundation (RVF)
2022 Plein Air Paint Out
Oct. 7-9th, 2022
- Observe 2 dozen Recognized Artist’s Painting
- Register for Children’s Painting Class for ages 6-13 Sign up ahead, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend Nature Walk Talks Sat 10-12
- Friday, October 7:
- 9a.m. – 5p.m. artists painting along Rockfish Trail
- Saturday, October 8:
- 9a.m. – 5p.m. 24 accomplished artists painting along the Rockfish Trails.
- 10a.m. – 12p.m. Free youth painting class at Spruce Creek Park
- 10a.m. – 12p.m. Nature walks/talks leaving from Camille Trailhead.
- Sunday, October 9:
- 10a.m. – 12p.m. Painting quick draw at Camille Trailhead.
- 1p.m. – 5p.m. Public display and sale at Tuckahoe Clubhouse
The entrance to Spruce Creek Park is right behind the RVF Natural History Center. The trails from Spruce Creek Park connect to the rest in Glenthorne Loop, where the Glenthorne Farm Trails and Camille Trails can be found.
Directions from Natural History Center and Spruce Creek Park to Glenthorn Farm and Camille Trailhead
Children’s Paint Class
The class is for children ages 6 to 13. The class is also free and will be taught by Steve Doherty, former Plein Air magazine editor & artist; Nancy Lauler, local artist; and Carol Lemons, former teacher. All materials will be provided on site.
Participation requires registration, if you are interested in having your child attend, please sign up by contacting us at email@example.com
Plein Air Paint Out Video
1368 Rockfish Valley Highway, Nellysford VA 22958
Office# +1 (434) 361 0271
Cell# (434) 995 8874