ROCKFISH VALLEY FOUNDATION
- To enrich the lives of the community and visitors with a rural-touism experience in the Rockfish Valley,
- To preserve the natural, historical, ecological and agricultural resources of the Rockfish Valley
- To encourage recreation, an appreciation of nature and a healthy lifestyle in the Rockfish Valley.
- Trails along the Rockfish River: www.rockfishvalley.org/trails
- 50 mile scenic loop drive around the Blue Ridge Parkway and Three Ridge Mountain nelsonscenicloop.com
- Annual community kite festival every second Sunday in April. (April 8, 2018)
- Spruce Creek Park at 1368 Rockfish Valley Highway which has a Children's Nature Trail, Native Plant Walk, gardens and trails along with the Rockfish Valley Foundation Natural History Center. The latter is open 10-4 during season on Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of picnic tables.
Rockfish Valley Foundation is a public foundation recognized under Internal Revenue Code section 501c3 and as such is permitted to receive donations. A copy of the 501(c)3 is available upon request. View our 990 forms
History, Objectives and Mission Statement of RVF:History Objectives and Current Programs of RVF_Sept2018 (1)
Please contact us:
Rockfish Valley Foundation
1368 Rockfish Valley Highway
P.O. Box 235
Nellysford, VA 22958