The Rockfish Valley Foundation welcomes help and support from the community.
What you can do to volunteer:
- Be a docent at our Natural History Center during the Biodiversity Exhibit (April 5 – December 31)
- Help with trail maintenance
- Children’s Nature Trail committee
- Kite Festival committee
- Education committee
- Spruce Creek Native Plant Walk
- Midweek docent for school groups in Natural History Center
Or, stop by the museum on Saturday or Sunday between 10 am and 4 pm. We run training classes for new volunteers as appropriate.